KEEPING WATER MANAGEMENT WORRY-FREE
Greater efficiency and innovation are considered the primary areas of development for the water and wastewater treatment equipment market. Legacy devices have worked reliably for years using communications technologies that limit the distance between devices. As newer technologies come out, creative ways of interconnecting these systems allow legacy devices to communicate with Ethernet devices over long distances. This allows centralized monitoring and control using reliable Networking device such as the Hardened Networking Products and Gateways from EtherWAN.
Water districts today face more challenges than ever with water and wastewater management. From modernizing networks to a renewed focus on water conservation, water districts need solutions that are accurate and reliable so residents never see an interruption. As network design experts, we can help with managing different communication protocols and connecting PLCs. We’re proud to build some of the most reliable products in the marketplace. To ensure longevity, we put our hardware to the test using methods that mimic real-world experiences. Paired with our standard lifetime warranty for hardened products and you’ll have the peace of mind for years to come.
EtherWAN is focused on:
- Traffic and Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Security Systems
- Water/Waste Water
- Rail & Light Rail
EtherWAN offers a robust line of highly reliable and secure products to ensure the safety of devices connected to the network of critical infrastructure systems.
Items 1-9 of 40
Starting at $10,495.00
8-port 10/100/1000BASE-TX + 16-port 100/1000BASE SFP + 4-port 1G/10G SFP+ Hardened Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch, ±48VDC Redundant (Terminal Block)
- Layer 3 optimized routing (i.e. RIP and OSPF) with fast lookup routing table at hardware level
- Provides 16 gigabit SFP ports for multiple fiber interconnections and network topology flexibility
- Wide operating temperature range for extreme environments
Starting at $13,900.00
Hardened Managed 24-port 10/100/1000BASE-T (8-port combo SFP) and 4-port 10G SFP+ Layer 3 Switch
- Routing protocols such as RIP and OSPF for Layer 3 switching
- Intelligent Management & Remote Secure Access
- Wide operating temperature range for extreme environment
Starting at $200.00